5 Useful Tips to Save Web Pages as Adobe PDF
Adobe PDF is the most popular format for reading materials as the formatting is preserved and compatible to most computers, eBook readers, tablets or mobile devices.
With gulp loads of information on Web, we tend to save a web/blog content (.html) into a PDF file (.pdf) with pdf converter so we can read it later on a tablet or eBook reader.
Here’s 5 useful tips to guide you how to save web pages as PDF files for some special circumstances. Details next!
1. How to Save Password Protected Web Pages as PDF
There’re countless applications out there providing free services to convert web pages to PDF. Unfortunately if you’re dealing with membership websites, most of the content can’t be found as login and password are required.
To solve this, follow the simple steps below:
- Login the website and browse to the web page that you want to save it as PDF.
- Go to main menu on top, "File" – "Print".
- Select "Adobe PDF" or any other virtual PDF printer, click "OK".
- Now you can save the password protected web page as PDF file.
2. How to Convert Web Pages into Adobe PDF in Batch
- Download and install PDF4U. PDF4U creates PDF files from any Windows application. The software installs itself as a print driver, all you have to do is to click “Print” from your application to create PDF files.
- Download and install Batch Converter. Batch Converter converts .DOC, .RTF, .TXT, .XLS, .PPT and many other formats to PDF files.
3. How to use Bookmarklet to Convert Web Pages into PDF Files Easily
4. How to Send Converted PDF File to An Email on the Fly
Want to save a web page as PDF file and send it a friend or read it later? Try PrimoOnline.
PrimoOnline is a free Web-based PDF converter which allows you to create PDF files, online, without installing a thing.
Just upload your file or enter a URL, provide your email address, and our server-based PDF creator will quickly convert it, and deliver the PDF straight to your inbox.
5. How to Print My WordPress Posts into Sharp Looking PDF
Your posts and pages in WordPress blog can be easily turned into a nice formatted PDF with a WordPress plugin – PDF & Print Button Joliprint.
Once installed, the plugin generates a button on each post and page. So your readers can save, share or even print a nice formatted PDF from each post or page.
The Joliprint Settings Page offers a number of options:
- Choose the button and its locations
- Customize your PDF Header
- Set up a Google Analytics campaign, track PDF downloads and clicks inside PDF.
Subscribe to get free latest updates by email. Like our Facebook Page.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.