7 Clues to Relate Blogger and Food Hawker
Some thoughts came across my mind few days ago. Somehow, I suddenly realized blogging industry is similar to food selling industry. If it’s hard for you to relate both industries, read my opinions below.
- Food hawker sell food at any place, anytime.
- Blogger blogs any place, anytime too.
2. Content is the king
- Consumers patronage certain hawker because of the food (content).
- Readers support certain blogger because of the blog entries (content).
- If a hawker doesn’t run their business for few days in a roll, business will drop.
- If a blogger doesn’t blog for few days in a roll, traffic will drop too.
4. Promotion is needed
- Both industries need promotion to promote their business. (e.g. banners and newspaper ads)
5. Public praise
- Recommendation from others get the best promotion effect.
- Food hawker requires more space to serve more customers or else customers will feel uncomfortable.
- Blogger requires more bandwidth to serve more visitors or else “Page Loading Problem” occurred.
7. Creativity and Uniqueness
- Food hawkers need to create their own unique dishes to attract customers.
- Bloggers need to create more creative contents to attract more readers.
So far, these are what came to my mind. If you have any more views, leave me a comment.
Subscribe to get free latest updates by email. Like our Facebook Page.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.