7 Steps to Delete All Draft Articles
Have you experienced computer auto shut down or web browser occured error while you were writing a blog? The worse thing, you haven’t click the save and continue editing/save/publish button yet.
Thanks to WordPress auto save function. The good news is your articles will still be saved under post draft. The bad news is you will realise there are many drafts with same titles and same content are kept.
So how do delete these draft articles at one shot?
1) Login to your Cpanle and click on “MYSQL Databases” option.
2) At the bottom of that page you’ll see a link to PHPMyAdmin, and click on this. It will open a new window with thhe database management software.
3) Select the databse from the left drop-down menu .
4) Click on “wp_posts” and you’ll see at the databse entries for posts on your blog.
5) On top, click on “Browse and you’ll be able to see all saved, drafts and published posts on your blog.
6) Check the ones you want to delete.
7) Delete the posts using the “X” buttont at the very bottom.
Subscribe to get free latest updates by email. Like our Facebook Page.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.