All-In-One FTP Client for Multiple Cloud Storage Accounts – Cyberduck
Cyberduck is an all-in-one FTP, SFTP & WebDAV browser that allows you to handle multiple cloud storage accounts like Amazon S3, Google Storage, Windows Azure, Rackspace Cloud Files and Google Docs for Mac & Windows.
The browser lets you upload, download and move or copy files using drag and drop with an hierarchical view to browse large folder structures efficiently.
To edit files, a seamless integration with any external editor application makes it easy to change content quickly. Edit any text or binary file on the server in your preferred application.
The interface is easy to use and will probably be well suited to first time users. The application easily manages bookmarks with an OS X-styled drawer, and it’s easy to import your bookmarks from other file-transfer apps if you want to try Cyberduck out.
In short, Cyberduck supports:
- FTP, SFTP, Webdav and S3, Google Storage, Google Docs, Windows Azure and Rackspace Cloud Files.
- Integration with external editors – Spotlight, Bonjour, Keychain and AppleScript
- Quick-connect drop-down – Allows you to pop into recently accessed or bookmarked servers in a snap.
- History – History of visited servers with timestamp of last access.
- Available in lots of languages.
Visit Cyberduck Official Website for more information.
Subscribe to get free latest updates by email. Like our Facebook Page.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.