AzoogleAds Network Full of Malaysian?
Last month I applied to become a publisher on AzoogleAds because I wanted to test its performance in K-Director.com. However I received their reply last week and this is what they stated in the email:
Thank you for your interest in the AzoogleAds network! Unfortunately, we are no longer accepting new candidates from this country. In the event we move forward with future international business a member of the Publisher Support Team will contact you directly. Please feel free to address any additional questions to: internationalpublisher@azoogle
AzoogleAds network is no longer accepting Malaysian as their publisher. Why??
The Reasons Behind It
- Publishers from Malaysia are abusing Internet to make money online.
- Our (Malaysian) reputations are not good.
- Lack of purchasing power from the local market.
- Too many MFA websites are based in Malaysia.
- We can’t bring targeted traffics to AzoogleAds.
- They are not aiming Asian market.
The above reasons are just my wild guess. :cool: So for whoever from Malaysia, you can save your time to apply as a publisher on AzoogleAds after you read this post.
Subscribe to get free latest updates by email. Like our Facebook Page.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.