Convert Video Media With Quick Media Converter [Freeware]
Video file format conversion could be a tedious job if you’re not using the correct software. It would be too expensive to get a software just for converting video file and time consuming if you plan to do it online.
Here’s a really cool sofware – Quick Media Converter which converts your video into most of video supported formats without a single penny.
Instead of looking for complicated, slow, limited and costly program for video conversion, Quick Media Converter has given users a free, versatile, fast and most of all very user friendly application.
Most users are not computer or video engineers, they also pretty much need the same standard settings for converting and have no time to waste in experimentation when they need to convert a media. That’s why standard formats with good video and audio output quality was greatly needed.
There’re plenty of conversion options available in Quick Media Converter:
- Quick Time, Flash Movies, Apple iPod, Avi Divx, Windows Media, DVD, VCD, Audio, 3GP, 3GP2, iPhone, Xvid, Satellite and Numerical .TS recorders, XBOX, PSP, PS3, Wii, DS
Video Help Tutorials
There are total up to 14 video tutorials to guide you step-by-step on how to use Quick Media Converter on the fly. These video tutorials include:
- How To Use Profiles in QMC 3.6.0
- FLV To Quick Time MP4 (H264)
- FLV to IPOD
- FLV To Quick Time
- FLV to WMV
- TS to DVD MPEG
- FLV To Avi Divx
- How to Uninstall Quick Media Converter
- Drag And Drop a file into the active worksheet
- How to select the files to convert
- Preview a Video before and after a conversion
- How to Download an FLV from Youtube and convert it to 3GP
- Quick Media Converter Tutorial FLV WMV MS Compatible From phxjw
- Installing QMC 3.5.7
As soon as a newer version is available, users will be notified by your application.
Subscribe to get free latest updates by email. Like our Facebook Page.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.