Download Videos DIRECT from Most Video Sites(e.g Youtube.com)
There is many websites provide the service of sharing video like Youtube, Google Video, CastPost and iFilm.Â But how can we keep the video in our harddisk so we can watch it whenever we like? FLV video doesn’t allow us right click and download it. To solve this problem, I have 2 simple methods.
VisitÂ Â Keepvid.com.
1. Choose the site you want to download from.
2. Copy the link of the page with the video on it and paste it in the textbox above.
3. If you download an flv file, you need an FLV player. (Download Wimpy Standalone FLV Player if you fail to install FLV player in Keepvid.com)
4. In the pop up “Save as” panel, select
.flv as your video format before you save the video.
Firefox Addons: Video Downloader
If you are a firefox user, then you can download Firefox Addons – Video Downloader to download videos from sites.
1. Install the addons to your firefox.
2. Visit the site where you want to download the video.
3. Click the [Download Link] to download the video in the page.
4. Change the extension(.html) to .flv to watch the video.
Subscribe to get free latest updates by email. Like our Facebook Page.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.