Everything About LINK
Don’t you agree LINKs are the main source of targeted traffic?
If you are new to link building, there’s a pdf written by Patrick Gavin, President of Text Link Ads Inc, talking about The Definitive Guide To Link Buying.
This is a complete guide that covers a lot of topics about “links”, for examples,
Why links are important to you.
Why link popularity is the top factor in top search engine rankings.
It also explains a lot of technical glossary term like Link Popularity, Off Page Criteria, PageRank, On-Page Factors, Anchor Text, FFA Link Farm, Citation, Reciprocal Link Exchanges, One Way Links, Deep Link, Site Wide Links, Backlinks and etc.
The most interesting part of this pdf is the “link buying tips“. You won’t know that actually there’s a lot of typical requirements and secrets to purchase a link in other websites until you have finish this pdf. The tips shared include:
1. Buy Relevancy, Not PageRank.
2. Proper Text Link Ad Setup.
3. Link to A Consisten Site Location.
4. Deep Link.
5. Do Not Buy Too Many Site Wide Links.
6. Buy From A Wide Variety of Networks.
7. Buy Links Across A Wide Variety of Sites.
8. Be Aware of The Number of Outbound Links on A Webpage.
9. Keep Your Links in Place Long Enough to See Result.
10. Track Your Traffic and Results.
Leave me any comment so we can discuss it further here together.
[Note: If you're new to blogging, John Chow's Free E-book might help. ]
Subscribe to get free latest updates by email. Like our Facebook Page.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.