How to Export Friendster Profile Information, Blogs and Photos
Friendster, the long standing social networking site is finally giving up the “social” part and will be focused on entertainment and fun only in future.
According to Friendster,
Your Friendster account will not be deleted. You will still have the same email login and password in the new Friendster. Also, your list of friends will be preserved, along with your basic profile information. However, all the photos, messages, comments, testimonials, shoutouts, blogs, forums and groups that you may have now will no longer be part of your account by May 31, 2011.
If you still have some old photos, blogs or other private data in your Friendster account, you may export them and save them in your local hard disk by using Friendster Exporter before May 31, 2011.
How to Add Friendster Export App
Friendster Exporter allows you download and export your current Friendster information, including your profile information, your friends list, your photos, messages, comments, testimonials, shoutouts, blogs and groups, making it easy to move and save your precious Friendster memories.
- Login your Friendster account.
- Install Friendster Exporter in your Friendster account.
- Once installed, open the app and select the option to download profile. Further instructions will be provided within the app, to guide you.
This downloadable copy of your profile will include your:
- Photos (Able to export them to Flickr and Multiply)
- Basic info (name, date of birth, gender and ‘about me’ info)
- Messages in your Inbox
- List of your friends
- List of profiles that you’re ‘a fan of’
- List of groups that you’re a member of
- Comments and testimonials
- Shoutout history and comments to your shoutouts
- Virtual gifts in your treasure chest
Aside from downloading your profile and exporting your photos, you can also export your blog to third-party blog-hosting sites like WordPress and Blogger.
Subscribe to get free latest updates by email. Like our Facebook Page.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.