How to Print Multiple Files in Batch without Opening Them
What would you do if you want to print multiple files in batch? Usually we just open the files with default program and then go to File – Print.
Things get complicated when you have more than one document to print. It could be a very tedious task to open the file one by one and go to File – Print repeatedly.
To solve the problem, here’re 2 simple methods to print multiple files in batch without opening them.
Method 1: Using Printer Window
- Go to “Start” – "Settings" – "Printers"
- Double click on the printer icon.
- After the printer window opens, drag and drop all documents into the printer window to print them in a shot without opening the documents.
Method 2: Right-Click – "Print"
- Browse to the folder where contains the documents which need to be printed.
- Select the documents by holding down the CTRL key or using mouse.
- Right-click one of the highlighted document and select "Print" from the menu.
- Print windows will be launched to print multiple documents. Click “Print” button to print the file.
Subscribe to get free latest updates by email. Like our Facebook Page.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.