How To View Saved Passwords In Firefox
I personally depend heavily on Mozilla Firefox for browsing Internet. Thus, I have saved plenty of passwords on Firefox so I will never have to enter it over and over again.
The best part is it saves a lot of my time as I can access my email account, Facebook account and Twitter account easily on the fly. On the other hand, it spoils us to remember the exact password for all of these accounts.
If you want to retrieve the password and sign in another browser, here’s few steps to view your saved passwords in Firefox.
- Open your Firefox browser. Click on "Tools" on top tabs.
- Select "Options" then click on "Security" tab.
- Click on "Saved Passwords…". A new window will be popped up.
- Click on "Show Passwords" button on the bottom of new window.
- Click "Yes" button to ensure you wish to show your passwords.
Since it doesn’t require any password to show saved passwords in Firefox, I would suggest you don’t save any password in Firefox if you’re sharing a computer with someone else. Guys, use the given knowledge wisely.
Subscribe to get free latest updates by email. Like our Facebook Page.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.