Increase Browsing Speed
If your Internet connection is bogged down and your browsing speed is frustratingly sluggish, you can speed things up considerably by eliminating multimedia elements like sound, flash animation, pictures and videos from your view.
To do this, follow these steps:
1. Go to ‘Tools->Internet Options’
2. Click on the ‘Advanced’ tab
3. Scroll down the ‘Settings’ window until you see ‘Multimedia’
4. Remove all the check in ‘Multimedia’ section.
5. Click ‘Apply’ then click OK to close the dialog box.
In the end, what you will see in your browser are all text.
By the way, you can check your internet connection speed in k-director.com.
Subscribe to get free latest updates by email. Like our Facebook Page.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.