Integrate Facebook Comment to WordPress [How-To]
Integrate Facebook comment to your WordPress blog can easily add values to your site by allowing your readers interact with your site using their Facebook account in comment section.
Moreover, the Facebook comment will be shown up on your readers’ activitiy list within Facebook itself even they make a comment in your WordPress blog through Facebook comments.
Here’s 3 simple ways to integrate Facebook Comment to WordPress sites.
1. Facebook Comment Plugin
Facebook Comment Plugin lets your readers to post comments on your blog post by using their Facebook accounts.
You’re allowed to set the number of comments you want to display and style the comment box to match your site’s theme.
Install and Configure Facebook Comment Plugin
- Download Facebook Comment Plugin. Install and activate it.
- Go to Facebook Developer application, we need to create a Facebook developer application ID and application secret if you don’t have any.
- Click on "+ Set up New Application".
- Enter an Application Name and agree to the Facebook terms.
- In the Web Site tab, copy the Application ID and Application Secret from the Core Settings page.
- Now, we have to configure the plugin settings in WordPress admin. Go to "Settings" – "Facebook Comments".
- Enter your Facebook application ID and Application Secret in "Basic Settings".
- Configure the rest of settings. If you’re not sure how to do it, you may refer to our settings.
2. Comments Box
Comments Box is a social plugin that enables user commenting on your site. Features include moderation tools and distribution.
If a reader checks the “Post to Facebook” when he/she posts a comment, a story appears on his/her friends’ News Feed indicating that he/she’s made a comment on your website, which will also link back to your site.
You may read the complete tutorial here.
3. Simple Facebook Connect WordPress Plugin
Simple Facebook Connect WordPress plugin makes it easy for your site to use Facebook Connect, in a wholly modular way.
It is a series of plugins that let you add any sort of Facebook Connect functionality you like to a WordPress blog. This lets you have an integrated site without a lot of coding, and still letting you customize it exactly the way you’d like, include comment using Facebook identity (with FB avatar support).
Subscribe to get free latest updates by email. Like our Facebook Page.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.