Learn iPhone Application Programming from Stanford University (Free)
Ever thought of designing and programming your own iPhone app and share it with the world?
What You Will Learn
- User interface designs for mobile devices
- Unique user interactions using multitouch technologies
- Object-oriented design using model-view-controller parttern
- Memory management
- Objective-C programming language
- iPhone APIs and tools – Xcode, Interface Builder and Instruments on Mac OS X
- Core animation
- Bonjour networking
- Mobile device power management
- Performance considerations
Free Videos and PDFs Download
You can either download videos (over 10 hours in 23 videos) or PDFs (18 slides) to learn how to use tools and APIs to build applications for the iPhone platform using the iPhone SDK from scratch.
Here are some contents you will find in video tutorials.
Totally free of charge!
Download all of them here.
Subscribe to get free latest updates by email. Like our Facebook Page.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.