Let your reader submit a guest post – TDO Mini Forms WordPress Plugin
TDO Mini Forms allows you to add highly customisable forms to your WordPress blog that allows your readers (including non-registered) to submit guest posts.
The posts are kept in “draft” until an admin can publish them (also configurable). The plugin provides an extensive moderation view so administrators and editors can see posts awaiting approval and publish or delete them. Administrators can also ban specific users and IPs from using the form. Administrators can also “Trust” specific users. This means that when they use the form, their posts are automatically published.
Registered users have access to a “Your Submissions” page which lists their current submissions awaiting approval and links to their approved submissions.
Here are some screenshots (click to enlarge):
* Highly customisable: Create your form using a Widget interface.
* Create as many forms as you like.
* Put a form in your sidebar using a widget for your Theme.
* Submit pages instead of posts.
* Simple Question and/or Image Captcha.
* Posting Policy.
* Add Custom Fields to your Form.
* QuickTags support for Forms.
* Upload Files and can be attached to posts. Uses WordPress’ core to create thumbnails if applicable.
* Submitters can be notified if post approved or rejected.
* Allow users to select category and tags.
* Ban users and IPs.
* Control what roles can access the form.
* Can automatically create a page with form for you.
* Can automatically modified author template tag with info about submitter.
* Can, optionally, automatically allow submissions to be published.
If you’re looking for people to submit a guest post, this would be the best plugin to help you to moderate submitted post. I have not yet try this out but I definitely will do it in future. Have you tried TDO Mini Forms? Mind to share your experience with us?
Subscribe to get free latest updates by email. Like our Facebook Page.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.