Make Windows XP Say Hello – Create Your Own Logon Message
If you want to make Windows say anything you want when your computer starts up, then try to make one logon message.Â It is simple to create a custom message that’ll appear every time you log on to your computer. (Always create a restore point before you deal with registry. )Â Here are the steps:
1. Click on the Start button then select Run.
2. Type in ‘regedit’ and press OK
2. Look for the follow key:
3. Right-click on ‘LegalNoticeCaption’, select ‘Modify’ and type in the Caption you’d like to appear
4. Right-click on ‘LegalNoticeText’, select ‘Modify’ and type in the message you want to appear
5. Close regedit and reboot your computer
Your new message will appear at each time you logon to your computer, if it’s part of a domain. It will appear just before the Welcome screen, if your computer is a stand-alone unit or part of a peer-to-peer network.
Subscribe to get free latest updates by email. Like our Facebook Page.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.