Select Font with AMP Font Viewer
Creativity is not the only part of design. An appropriate font used is important too to enhance a piece of art.
However, choosing a font from hundred(thousand) over installed font types is kind of frustrating.
By using AMP Font Viewer to select a font, it definitely will save your precious time and energy.
This program is an easy to use but powerful font manager, which allows getting a quick overview of both installed and non installed fonts. It can install and uninstall fonts, and organize them in categories. Some of its features are:
• Supports TrueType and OpenType fonts (Windows 2000/XP required for PostScript OpenType fonts)
• Supports Type1 fonts (Windows 2000/XP required)
• Installation of fonts from a folder (one by one or from a list).
• Installation of fonts temporally (until the program is closed).
• Deletion of installed fonts.
• List of all installed fonts with several display options.
• List of the fonts from a folder with several display options.
• Several options for organizing fonts in categories and managing them.
• It can print a list of all or some of the installed fonts with an example of each font.
• Scratchpad area for testing the look of any font (installed or from a folder).
• Dual English/Spanish version.
This freeware also got a few awards from Nonags, SnapFiles, Its Free 4 U.Com, Featured in, Lockergnome and SnapFiles 2004 Most Downloaded Freeware Font Tool.
[Download AMP Font Viewer]
Subscribe to get free latest updates by email. Like our Facebook Page.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.